[FOR HIRE] AI Automation & n8n Workflow Builder — Freelance, Contract & Remote Opportunities

Hi everyone :waving_hand:

I’m Khadijat, an AI Automation Specialist and n8n workflow builder currently open to freelance projects, contract work, remote opportunities, and long-term collaborations.

I build automation systems that help businesses reduce repetitive work, move information between systems, qualify leads, support customers, and connect AI to existing business processes.

What I work with:

• n8n workflow automation

• AI agents and LLM integrations

• OpenAI API

• Python / FastAPI

• REST APIs & webhooks

• JSON/data transformation

• Supabase/PostgreSQL

• Telegram/WhatsApp-related automation

• Lead generation & qualification

• Customer support automation

• Database-driven workflows

• Conditional logic and automated decision-making

• Workflow debugging and troubleshooting

Some systems I’ve built:

:small_blue_diamond: AI Lead Generation System

An automation that collects lead information, stores it in Supabase, and uses an LLM to evaluate/score leads.

:small_blue_diamond: AI Customer Support Agent

An n8n-based system designed to handle customer conversations and route information through an automated workflow.

:small_blue_diamond: AI Recruiter Screening Copilot

A system combining n8n, Supabase and an AI workflow to assist with candidate screening.

:small_blue_diamond: Atupcy Bridge

A multilingual AI communication system I built to help businesses handle customer communication across languages.

I’m also building Atupcy Reason, a business reasoning/system-design product focused on helping businesses understand problems and determine whether the appropriate solution is AI, automation, traditional software, process redesign, or human handling.

My approach is simple:

Understand the business problem → design the workflow → integrate the systems → test → troubleshoot → improve.

I’m particularly interested in working with:

• AI automation agencies

• startups

• SaaS companies

• e-commerce businesses

• service businesses

• companies with repetitive operational processes

• teams that need help building or maintaining n8n workflows

I’m open to small automation tasks, project-based work, contract work, ongoing collaboration, and suitable full-time opportunities.

If you’re building something with n8n and need another pair of hands on the technical side, feel free to reach out.

Portfolio: https://app.notion.com/p/Oladejo-Khadijat-AI-Automation-Portfolio

Happy to connect with other builders in the community as well. :rocket: