🚀 AI Automation / n8n Developer — Open to Remote Opportunities

Hey everyone! :waving_hand:

I’m a beginner AI automation developer focused on building practical workflows with n8n, AI/LLM APIs, webhooks, REST APIs, CRM/Google Sheets integrations, and Python.

I’m currently looking to work with an AI automation agency, startup, or business owner where I can contribute to real projects, learn from production environments, and grow into a strong automation engineer.

:brain: What I can work with:

• n8n workflow automation
• Webhooks & REST APIs
• OpenAI / LLM integrations
• AI classification & qualification
• Lead routing and processing
• Google Sheets / CRM workflows
• Structured AI outputs
• Conditional logic & branching
• Human approval workflows
• Notifications and automated follow-ups
• Data extraction, transformation & validation
• Basic Python
• Testing, debugging and workflow troubleshooting

:building_construction: How I think about workflows:

TRIGGER → INPUT/VALIDATION → PROCESSING → AI DECISION → TOOLS/API CALLS → CONDITIONAL LOGIC → HUMAN APPROVAL → ACTION → CRM/DATABASE → NOTIFICATION → LOGGING → ERROR HANDLING

I’m not just interested in connecting random nodes together. I’m learning to think about the complete workflow, including what happens when APIs fail, data is missing, an AI response is incorrect, or a human needs to take over.

:fire: Projects I’ve personally built:

:one: AI Lead Qualification System

• Lead enters through a form/webhook
• AI analyzes and qualifies the lead
• Structured result is generated
• Result is stored in Google Sheets/CRM
• Salesperson receives a notification

:two: AI Local Prospecting Agent

• Takes a target location
• Finds local businesses
• Researches potential prospects
• Qualifies whether they may need a service
• Generates personalized outreach
• Requires human approval before sending
• Logs the results

:three: AI Local Lead Hunter

I’m currently extending my prospecting system into a more complete lead-hunting workflow with research, qualification, personalization, approval and logging.(in progress)

:robot: AI Voice / Telephony

I have not yet built production systems with Retell, Vapi or Twilio, so I don’t want to pretend otherwise.

However, I understand the architecture behind these systems and how they connect with n8n, APIs, CRMs, calendars, lead qualification, notifications and human handoff.

I’m actively learning these areas and would be excited to work on them under real project requirements.

:bullseye: What I’m looking for:

• Remote freelance work
• Part-time opportunities
• Junior automation roles
• Long-term agency collaboration
• AI automation projects
• Opportunities where I can contribute technically and keep improving

I’m especially interested in working with people who care about:

BUILD → TEST → DEPLOY → MONITOR → MAINTAIN

rather than simply making a workflow that works once.

:briefcase: What I can bring:

I’m comfortable learning unfamiliar APIs/tools, understanding an existing workflow, debugging problems, building from documentation, and improving workflows step by step.

I’m also happy to start with a small technical task or demo so you can see how I work before committing to anything larger.

:envelope_with_arrow: If you’re building an AI automation agency, hiring an n8n developer, or need help building reliable n8n + AI workflows, feel free to comment or DM me.

I can share my projects, workflow screenshots, demos, and explain exactly what I personally built.

Looking forward to connecting with people building interesting things! :rocket: