[For Hire] AI lead intake for service businesses: form → Claude triage → Sheets + instant reply + urgent alerts. $149, paid after it works

Hi all. I’m Brett, a field tech in the oilfield trades who builds n8n automations for service businesses. I recently shared my lead triage workflow in Built with n8n (here’s the post), and I’m now offering to set it up for your business or your client’s.

What you get:

  • A branded request form for your website, Google Business Profile, or Facebook page
  • Claude AI triage: every lead tagged Emergency / High / Normal, with a one-line summary and suggested next step
  • Every lead logged to Google Sheets
  • An instant confirmation email to the customer that mentions their actual problem
  • Urgent-lead alerts to the owner with a tap-to-call button
  • A failsafe: if the AI step fails, the lead is still saved and flagged, never lost

Customized for you: your business name, trade, urgency rules, form questions, and email wording.

How it works:

  1. A short call or message thread to learn how your leads come in
  2. I build and test it with real scenarios, including a simulated AI outage
  3. You watch it work on your own test leads
  4. You pay only after it’s running the way we agreed
  5. A walkthrough so you understand what was built

Price: $149 flat for the standard setup. Extra integrations (a CRM, calendar booking, Slack) are quoted separately before I start.

What you’ll need: an n8n account (Cloud or self-hosted), an Anthropic API key (running cost is a fraction of a cent per lead), and a Gmail or Google Workspace account.

Not included right now: SMS or text messaging.

Turnaround: 5 business days after we agree on the details.

Reply here or send me a DM with a quick description of your business and how leads reach you now.