[For Hire] Available for n8n Automation & AI Workflow Projects

Hey everyone :waving_hand:

I’m currently available for freelance/contract work around n8n, AI automation, and workflow building.

I’ve been actively working and experimenting with n8n for 6+ months, building workflows involving APIs, webhooks, AI agents, Google Workspace, CRMs, messaging platforms, data processing, and business process automation.

Alongside n8n, I’ve also gained solid hands-on experience with Claude Code and Codex for building, debugging, and improving automation systems, as well as self-hosting tools and services on VPS/cloud environments.

I’m particularly interested in projects such as:

→ n8n workflow development & optimization
→ AI agents and LLM-powered automations
→ API & webhook integrations
→ CRM / Google Workspace automation
→ WhatsApp, Telegram & other messaging automations
→ Self-hosted automation setups
→ Connecting existing tools into a reliable workflow

I’m open to small tasks, one-off projects, ongoing work, or helping troubleshoot an existing automation.

If you have an automation idea sitting on your backlog, or an n8n workflow that needs to be built/fixed/improved, feel free to DM me. I’d be happy to discuss the requirements and see if I’m a good fit.

— AJ Sharma