Hey everyone,
I’m Muhammad Shaban Rauf, an AI automation developer working with n8n. I’m currently open to freelance projects and collaborations.
I build AI agents and automation workflows for businesses, from lead generation and qualification to appointment booking, email automation, research, and API integrations.
Some of the projects I’ve worked on include AI-powered lead qualification, Google Calendar booking, Gmail automation, document processing, and workflows connected to Supabase and external APIs.
I enjoy taking a business process, understanding how it works, and turning it into a practical automation.
I’m comfortable working with n8n, AI models, APIs, webhooks, and tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, and Supabase. I’m also n8n Academy certified in Integrations: APIs & Connected Workflows.
I’m especially interested in connecting with businesses or agencies that need help building workflows, integrating AI, or improving their existing automations.
You can check out some of my projects here:
If you’re working on something interesting or need an extra pair of hands with an n8n project, feel free to reach out. I’d be happy to have a chat and see if I can help.
Thanks!




