Google Drive not updating file contents?

When I try to update a Google Drive file, it doesn’t update the contents. Is it an intended behavior? I found this request which is about the same: Google Drive file update

1 Like

Hey @artildo, from looking at the code this seems to be intended. There is no upload logic for the update operation.

So for the time being you might want to leave a vote on the feature request you have linked so the team can consider implementing this in a future version.

Thank you, @MutedJam, I would. But I have too few votes left. How can I get more votes?

The basic idea behind the amount of votes is to give more active members more of a say. @Jon put it nicely a few days ago:

the vote count is based on trust level so the more active you are and the longer you are here for the more votes you get :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

One vote more :wink:
Althought I have resolved using remove and update functions of node of Google Drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But it is true that in the beginning I thought that update function was to update contents.
Thank you to open this votation

2 Likes

Hey @franchogarcia! Could you please share this solution?

Yes of course!! It is the minimum for all help that I receive from this community:
Here you have it:
I read from email the attached files and in this case I have a mock data to indicate the folder and file that I want to update:

1 Like