Google My Business Node Request

Hi,
It will be super helpful if we can have a google my business node. We can use it to manage and automate our GMB page.

Thanks,

Hey @Mustafa_Ali,

Don’t forget to hit that vote button so it counts, What sort of things would you like to be able to do with GMB? There are a lot of features that would take time to implement but if you have a set of things you would like to do now it would be a good starting point.

1 Like
  1. Reply to reviews based on the stars they give, for eg. 5 start reviews can be replied with a Thank you message while 1 star can be assured that we will improve our services

I believe the main items for any ecommerce website would be the following:

• Sync products list
  • Post updates (posts)
  • Sync reviews/rating
3 Likes

Also very interested on this as we are trying to integrate all business chats into our internal rocket.chat so we can have all incoming messages and replies integrated.

A similar concept as this on Zapier: https://kutt.it/nG2KQ9

1 Like

I’d like to retrieve status updates from FB and auto post to Google My business. I belive it’s moved across to the maps API now, if that makes things easier…

1 Like

Guys, do you have any predictions for this node (implementation) Google My Business.

Do you guys have any predictions for this node (implementation)?

For me it’s GMB’s new client review trigger

@jan look here what is possible to do with Google My Business integration.

Just voted, I’d love to be able to pull posts from somewhere and send them to GMB locations.

:frowning:

Feels silly that I’m moving my Zapier workflows to n8n but have to add this one there…
Voted

Hey @Mateusz_Bijakowski,

Which features would you be interested in?

atm I just needed to be able to send new reviews to slack.
Zapier has a build in integration for it so I just needed to login with my google account and done.

We are closing Zapier regardless so in few weeks I will have to:

1. Make a GCP project
  2. Enabled correct API’s
  3. Configure tokens and oAuth
  4. Write an app that will list all reviews, fine those added since last pull and then post those to slack.

At this stage will be simpler and cheaper to use pure code and host it on my backend.
Obviously vastly more work than clicking a few times in Zapier.

Hey @Mateusz_Bijakowski,

So for you a trigger would be useful to get new reviews and / or an operation to get all reviews for a location.

yes, that’s correct.

If I got all of them should also be easy with your filters. Official API in place only has global “list” function so I’m assuming Zapier just does filtering on backend without showing it to user.

This is the template I used Send Slack notifications for new Google My Business reviews

1 Like

Would be nice to be able to make posts so that when we post to a social platform we can cross post to GMB

Hi There, any update of this node?

Hey @Rocket_Studio,

Welcome to the community :cake:

Nothing yet, It is fairly low on the priority list at the moment but I am still looking to see what people want to do with it so we can make sure we provide something useful.

[Translated from Portuguese]
Good afternoon, use IFTT, it already has integration with Google My Business