Google Sheets OAuth2 Error

Hy, i have been using a workflow for about a week now and it was working wonderfully.

I have a Google Sheets read node and everything was working perfectly but yesterday i got this error:

ERROR: The provided authorization grant (e.g., authorization code, resource owner credentials) or refresh token is invalid, expired, revoked, does not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client.

Error: The provided authorization grant (e.g., authorization code, resource owner credentials) or refresh token is invalid, expired, revoked, does not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client.
    at getAuthError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/client-oauth2/src/client-oauth2.js:122:15)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/client-oauth2/src/client-oauth2.js:276:21
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:84:30
    at async Object.googleApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Sheet/GenericFunctions.js:35:20)
    at async GoogleSheet.getData (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Sheet/GoogleSheet.js:33:26)
    at async Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Sheet/GoogleSheets.node.js:840:35)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:395:47

Any clues as to what it might be? I haven’t changed anything and have double checked the credential info …

I’ve googled it and havend found a solution, i have even written in to the google support - no luck .

Hey @Luka_Fatur!

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

May I know how are you running n8n? Also, can you check your credentials once again? It seems more like an issue from Google.