HTTP File put as Attachment in SendMail

Following Problem:
I have a http-rechest which get an attachment from Ninox-Database.
You can see in pict2 the result.
How to put these data to SendMail as attachment?

Thanks in advice.
UweG

Hey @UweG!

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

After configuring the credentials, From Email, To Email and other parameters, in the Attachment field enter data. We are referring the file as data in the HTTP Request node. If it was something else, you would have to enter that in the Attachement field.

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank’s for your answer.
I tried to use data as attachment.
Eher will be an error:
ERROR: attachmentPropertyString.split is not a function

TypeError: attachmentPropertyString.split is not a function at Object.executeSingle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/EmailSend.node.js:160:67)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/src/Workflow.js:474:60)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:395:62

Weird, I just tested it, and it’s working fine for me. Can you share your workflow? Just select and copy the nodes, then paste them here.

Hello All.
Thank you for your answers.
I thought too complicated and entered the wrong GET request output in the attachment field of the SendMail node. Now it works fine with one attachment. However, the GET request returns sometimes several files. How can I combine them to send them in one mail? I am a beginner with N8N and English is not my mother tongue.