I build real world ai automation workflow

My first post in the n8n Community

Hey everyone!

I am Olumide, an automation builder from Nigeria, and I’m excited to finally join the n8n Community.

Over the past several months, I’ve been learning by building real-world automation workflows with n8n, APIs, webhooks, AI agents, Gemini, Twilio, Google Sheets and other tools.

So far, I have built 20+ workflows, including:

:small_blue_diamond: Real-estate WhatsApp AI assistant
:small_blue_diamond: CRM lead scoring and qualification
:small_blue_diamond: AI customer communication workflows
:small_blue_diamond: CV screening automation
:small_blue_diamond: Huawei NOC alert automation
:small_blue_diamond: HR onboarding and employee process automation
:small_blue_diamond: Lead capture and notification workflows
:small_blue_diamond: API and webhook-based business automations

One thing I have really enjoyed about n8n is that it allows me to go beyond simply using AI and actually connect AI to business processes.

I am now focusing more on building automations that solve practical problems for businesses, especially around lead management, WhatsApp, customer communication, CRM, and repetitive operations.

I am also here to learn from other builders, share what I’m working on, and connect with people building interesting things with n8n.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here.

What’s one n8n workflow you’ve built that you’re particularly proud of?