I built an rss stream using a feed site to send to telegram

hey guys i need some help please: i built an rss stream using a feed site to send to telegram, however every time the stream is run the same messages are sent again, i wish i could send only the messages that were not sent that will be available in the feed, thank you.## Describe the issue/error/question

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:

Hey @nsamaral,

Welcome to the community :cake\

Can you share your workflow? One thing I like to do is check the date of the RSS post and if it was before the last scheduled run I ignore it so something like the workflow below.

Hi Jon, thanks for getting back to me;
What I need is that every time the flow is executed, it does not bring the feeds that already came in the previous execution, can you help me?

Hey @nsamaral, thanks for sharing your workflow. Have you tried out @jon’s approach of checking the timestamps of your RSS feed items? You can simply copy the nodes from the example he shared and paste them right into your own n8n canvas.

@MutedJam

Thanks for answering my brother, the question is that my flow of execution is 20 minutes in 20 minutes, but when you go to the website it brings all the feeds again that already came in the previous execution.

the stream above friend @Jon is excellent, but he checks the previous day’s feeds and brings the current one, of course I could be wrong, thanks.

If you can send me an example nood that “checks the hour and minutes” I would be grateful.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.