I built LeadFlow AI V1 — an AI lead qualification workflow with human approval

I built LeadFlow AI V1 for n8n.

The goal was simple: reduce the manual work involved in reviewing and following up with incoming leads.

The workflow turns an incoming lead into a structured pipeline:

Lead Intake → Validation → Duplicate Check → AI Qualification → Lead Scoring → HOT/WARM/COLD → Personalized Email → Human Approval → Gmail

The key part: AI never sends an email without human approval.

The workflow also stores lead data and approval status in Google Sheets, so there is a clear record of what happened.

I built this as a practical, commercial-ready foundation for people building lead-generation and sales automations with n8n.

What would you improve first in this workflow?

And would you prefer the human approval layer to stay in Google Sheets,
or would a dedicated approval dashboard be more useful?

I’d keep the first version in Google Sheets if the goal is fast review and easy auditability.

The main thing I’d add is a clearer “why this lead got this score” field beside HOT/WARM/COLD. If a human approver can see the source, score reason, suggested next step, and email draft in one row, the workflow becomes much easier to trust.

A dedicated dashboard makes sense later, but only after you know which approval fields people actually use.