Incorrect execution status displayed in the "All executions" manu

Hi everyone,

Since recent operations (upgrade from 0.218.0 to 0.220.0 + full implementation of queue mode), execution status displayed in the “All executions” menu is inconsistent with the status displayed in the Execution menu within the workflow.

Here is an example:

Same executions in both menus, but different status…

In the logs of the worker, I can see the correct status is “Succeeded”:

2023-03-24T12:19:02.415Z | verbose | Workflow execution finished successfully "{\n workflowId: '54',\n file: 'WorkflowExecute.js',\n function: 'processSuccessExecution'\n}"

Can you help me understand what happens? Is it a known bug? Am I missing something?

Please let me know if you need anything else to move forward with this issue.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.220.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): PostgreSQL
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: main (queue mode)
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hi @Nicolas_Esteves, welcome to the community and sorry for the trouble.

Could you try upgrading to [email protected] which contains a fix related to the execution status and confirm if the problem persists?

1 Like

Hi @MutedJam,

Thank you for your answer.

I’ve upgraded to this version and at the moment, I still see the incorrect status in the “All Executions” menu:

Is the fix valid only for next executions running with 0.221.2?

Thank you.

EDIT: I’ve been able to confirm that; new executions have the correct status in both menus. :slight_smile: Thank you for the quick fix!

Kind regards,

1 Like

Amazing, glad to hear this is now working! Also, I’m really sorry for the trouble caused by this problem in the first place :frowning:

It was in a staging environment so no worries… :wink: Thank you again for the reactivity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.