I am trying to develop a workflow where i take multiple photographs on an app on my phone. The webhook is when i click submit. I can easily insert one singular photograph using a http request. I cant seem to insert all the photos to the same google doc though.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Insert PNG into google doc | 2 | 1683 | December 1, 2022 | |
| Google drive image to Google Docs find and replace text {{Photo}} ( insert view photo ?) | 3 | 173 | September 17, 2025 | |
| Insert an image into Google Docs | 4 | 2625 | May 23, 2023 | |
| Google Docs: replace {{photo}} with an image via n8n | 5 | 371 | September 1, 2025 | |
| Insert an image from Google Drive into Google Docs? | 1 | 655 | March 21, 2025 |
