Integration with magento 2 [GOT CREATED]

I’m not seeing any magento related nodes. can you please add the magento 2 node as soon as possible. I’m intrested to exploare magento 2 in n8n nodemation. Thanks!

Got created. We will let you know when it’s released

Got released with [email protected]

Hello,

Are you considering making the Magento node triggers?
Trigger for an order
I do not manage (invoice …) on Magento

You are doing an excellent job and I hope to be able to contribute some code soon.

Have a good day

Welcome to the community @Dtneo

It’s not under development. You can make a feature request here in the community. But, In the meantime, you probably can make it work with a Magento webhook plugin and the Webhook node in n8n.

https://marketplace.magento.com/mageplaza-module-webhook.html

Great that you like the product and looking forward to that contribution

2 Likes

Fast answer !

I have to work on understanding the “Webhook”.
Thanks a lot !

We have good docs about it. That, of course, it’s on the n8n side. You still will need to install the plugin in Magento. I have never done it nor have experience with it, but I do not think it is difficult to do.

1 Like

If anyone has got this to work, I’d really appreciate hearing what you used for the HOST setting in the Magento connection. And if there were any tricks to setting up the connection and possibly tweaking settings on magento.

I have other integrations working and can access the server via Postman using an bearer token and other integrations e.g. Integromat.

My server is running Magento 2.2.7 CE.

We have figured out that my issues relate to the store code (that is optionally used in API endpoints/requests).

See the related discussion here Magento Connection Problem

A fix is hopefully in the works.

1 Like