Menubar - right mouse button click - open workflows in new tab

The idea is:

idea - let you right-click on the text or the icon in the menu to open the link in a new tab

My use case:

I have to make a duplicate page or manually open a new tab for another scenario to create the current scenario.

I think it would be beneficial to add this because:

It’s simpler and more intuitive

Don’t forget to upvote this request. The more votes this Feature Request gets, the higher the priority.

A version of this request is on our internal backlog (near top). Would allow you to access usual right click menu when clicking on a link. So would allow to open in new tab with 2 clicks

2 Likes

100% I agree! Haha, of all the complicated things I’ve forced n8n to do for me, this little thing is what’s brought me the most frustration! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Most browsers accept a CTRL+Mouse1 click or a Mouse3 (scrollwheel click or 3 finger touchpad tap) to open a link in a background tab. So if you guys turn the menu links AND THE n8n LOGO into regular ol’ links, that would be amazing.

The logo should just go to the root of the n8n instance AKA workflows page.

1 Like

yes or menu with workflows which i can open in new tab.

I have workflows that I check at the same time one and two. two different workflows have to be open, either for a certain node from the second and third workflow, I am reaching to move to the main workflow, when I create something new.