iamvaar
February 25, 2026, 8:02am
2
If you need i am available here:
I am one of top 50 verified template creators:
I am also capable of building custom community n8n node too:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/n8n-nodes-pdfbro
https://www.npmjs.com/package/n8n-nodes-ocrbro
https://www.npmjs.com/package/n8n-nodes-ttsbro
Apart from that I’m also a full-stack developer with the right Gen AI experience, which makes me a solid plus for your team[but right now only vibecoding]
Check my recent gen ai projects… I built a native Android automation agent too. It’s worth a look:
projects.md
# 🚀 My Projects & Links
Hey there! Here’s a collection of my projects, apps, and side hustles. Feel free to check them out! 👇
## 🔥 AI & SaaS Projects
- [Low Latency Voice Agent for booking appointmenta](https://www.linkedin.com/posts/iamvaar_ai-voiceai-projectshowcase-ugcPost-7419340588040511488-5-Zh?utm_source=social_share_send&utm_medium=member_desktop_web&rcm=ACoAADOpj3wB58OOghpmQ45y5e5p_9n5Vt3sd5o) - Low latency Voice Agent with Live Avatar for booking appointments - [Repo Link](https://github.com/iamvaar-dev/instant-appointment-voice-ai)
- [AI Visibility Tracker like AI SEO](https://www.linkedin.com/posts/iamvaar_geo-aisearch-shareofvoice-activity-7416900797705179136-OsMD?utm_source=social_share_send&utm_medium=member_desktop_web&rcm=ACoAADOpj3wB58OOghpmQ45y5e5p_9n5Vt3sd5o) - An automation which checks out your brand visibility across multiple LLM's like Chatgpt, Cluade, Gemini, Perplexity. And give personalised suggestions to improve your brand visibility accross AI models. It's more like AI SEO.
- [Heybro for browsers](https://www.linkedin.com/posts/iamvaar_ai-automation-activity-7399204390923886592-4wfb) - Don't change your browser just ask Heybro to do things in your fav browser - [Repo Link](https://github.com/iamvaar-dev/heybro_chrome)
- [Heybro [the OG] - Android Automation Agent](https://youtu.be/b0q0bHPGtck) - Automate in Device and in app tasks (no laptop needed) - [Repo LINK ](https://github.com/iamvaar-dev/heybro)
- [DUDE - Mobile Automation Agent On top of n8n](https://youtu.be/NjgQv24-NmA?si=SAUzM8725RGtfoGI) - Runs our Automation systems from user given tasks in natural language.
This file has been truncated. show original
I can build complex AI automations directly in code, not just inside n8n
I recently started posting my n8n work on YouTube with explanations:
I am Vaar, an Automation Engineer and Full-Stack Developer dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with Gen AI and low-code orchestration. As a verified n8n template creator (iamvaar) ranked among the top 100 globally, I share...
You can schedule a quick call with me: N8N Project Consultation with Vaar | Iamvaar | Cal.com
Fun fact… I even made an n8n workflow to find a few n8n project leads for myself so I truly believe in what I do…
I started asking My recent clients for honest feedbacks so here is one testimonial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqBy3SVCHgQ&list=PLAJltY5bp6yiZ3sFBjm7bfrkLXSGtJX8m
Here is my linktree: iamvaar | X | Linktree
And I also built low latency voice appointment scheduler with live ai avatar[in code]:
I built a voice AI agent that books appointments like a real person would.
You call it, talk naturally, and it handles everything. No menus, no "press 1 for this." Just a conversation that actually works.
The interesting part? It responds in under...
I built AI search visibility tracker[I am capable of building complex web scraping automations in python too]:
Built an AI visibility tracker like Writesonic
but it can run locally with web scraping within ChatGPT, Claude, Perplexity, Gemini of responses with citations + free tier Gemini API.
And watched the Samanyou Garg's 1hr Episode about AI search...
And done many other big projects too which are under NDA’s so technically I can’t reveal them.