N8N Automation Developer Needed

Hey @Filasophia — this is exactly the kind of ongoing work I do best. Let me be specific about your four use cases:

Order processing → Excel: I’d set this up with a webhook trigger (or scheduled polling if orders come via email/form), structured data extraction, and direct Excel append via Microsoft Graph API — no manual input, error handling baked in for malformed orders.

Google Drive folder routing: n8n’s Google Drive nodes handle folder creation and PDF routing cleanly. I’d build a routing logic layer based on your naming conventions or metadata, so new file types get handled automatically without touching the workflow.

Email classification + routing: This is a Claude/GPT classification node + department-specific Gmail label/forward. I’ve built this for client intake systems — sales vs. marketing vs. support routing works reliably with a simple structured prompt.

Lead gen from social/web: Depends on sources — Apify for web scraping, native API nodes for LinkedIn/social feeds. Scheduled runs + dedup layer so you’re not processing the same leads twice.

I run a small team (a few agents + one human ops person) and we handle ongoing workflow maintenance, not just one-off builds. What does your current stack look like? Happy to scope out a trial project first so you can see how we work before committing to anything ongoing.