No log for Error workflow

Describe the issue/error/question

Hi team, i set up error workflow like as follow, but when I got error from " Workflow Executions", click “Open past execution”, and it will open new page, but no details of error,also no email received, pls help to tak a look,

What is the error message (if any)?

No

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

No output

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version:0.201.0
  • **Database you’re using (default: SQLite):default
  • **Running n8n with the execution process [own(default)]:default
  • **Running n8n via [Docker]:docker

Hello @teshcgv,
sorry to hear that, let’s take a look at what’s happening.
Can you check if there are some errors in your browser console:

1 Like

Hi @milorad , yeah, there is error

and I run n8n docker just use commmand as follow, and we put n8n in the hive platform

docker run  --env N8N_PATH=/n8n/  -d  -p 5678:5678  -e GENERIC_TIMEZONE="Asia/Shanghai" -e TZ="Asia/Shanghai" -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_PRUNE=true -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_SAVE_ON_SUCCESS=none -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_MAX_AGE=168 -v ~/.n8n:/home/node/.n8n n8nio/n8n

Hey @milorad, this looks like the bug report I did some days ago: BUG: After update can’t see executions anymore - Questions - n8n

There’s another user with the same problem. It doesn’t look like a specific user problem, don’t you think?

I hope you find where the problem is… I’m sticking to version 0.199.0 until this is fixed…

Thanks for reporting,
I’ll be having a look at that today, hopefully we’ll have something. Can you tell me if the error happens when you use n8n as the instance owner or and invited user?
Also, do you happen to use VUE_APP_BASE_URL or N8N_PATH env variables to set up custom paths for your app?

Hi @milorad , yeah, I run follow command for docker

docker run  --env N8N_PATH=/n8n/  -d  -p 5678:5678  -e GENERIC_TIMEZONE="Asia/Shanghai" -e TZ="Asia/Shanghai" -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_PRUNE=true -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_SAVE_ON_SUCCESS=none -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_MAX_AGE=168 -v ~/.n8n:/home/node/.n8n n8nio/n8n

We did fix some issues in the past regarding this functionality. Can you please confirm that everything is working in recent versions? Thanks!