Notion dynamic properties changed without reason by n8n

Describe the issue/error/question

Static properties “Key Name or ID” dosen’t stay in the right format when updating a notion page with a Notion ID page in a variable as the page to update.

What is the error message (if any)?

Database Page parameter’s value is invalid.
→ But it was valid during the initial editing because I created a sample flow and from the variables n8n were able to get the page parameters. But it seems that somewhere it change it’s value to “Date|date” and from there I get an error. You can trust me that I didn’t manualy put date with " | " and another date as a key.

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.213.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): SQLite, but updated to post this morning and still doing it.
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hi @ZeFish, unforunately it’s a little hard to rebuild your use-case because I’m missing the data before the notion trigger. Are you maybe able to mock the data (e.g. by using editing the output of a node before the notion one) and then add that again?

It make sens, here’s the full Workflow :slight_smile:

For the sake of better explaining…

1. When a Google Event is updated, it look if there is a notion page url in the description.
    1-1 If no id if found, create a notion page
    1-2 an id is found, then updated the notion page

Now, since the notion date attribute as two options (End Date & Include Time) I need a series of " if " to get to the node with the right properties. Now, in the case of updating a notion page, if I were to edit a node that does not have value in the $json (because, the event flow doesn’t go there) well it loses it’s reference.

Allright, it’s so hard to explain, I made a video…

By the way, for that same workflow, I also have this bug lol
It seems there might be a possibility where time zone create a bug between local time and the time google give back in the api.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.