Option to globally set workflow settings for all nodes such as execute once, retry on fail and a new super useful one: 'disable n8n auto iteration.'

The idea is:

As per title: Option to globally set workflow settings for all nodes such as execute once, retry on fail and a new super useful one: ‘disable n8n auto iteration.’

Perhaps it could be accompanied by an ‘icon’ indicator on each node to represent which settings are active.

My use case:

Almost everything we create is better suited to using our own complex loops so we end up having to amend the settings for almost all related nodes, which is super time-consuming as you can imagine.

I think it would be beneficial to add this because:

Not sure it’s just how we are used to operating other similar tools but people I have spoken to have all agreed being able to disable n8n’s auto-iteration and/or global settings per workflow would be super useful.

I also notice a lot of support threads related to this so it would be a super useful setting to be able to turn off the auto-iteration, especially whilst new users learn how that works and could eventually be possibly more beneficial to them once they are proficient enough to understand and utilise it.

Any resources to support this?

n/a

Are you willing to work on this?

Yes

!-- Don’t forget to upvote this request. The more votes this Feature Request gets, the higher the priority. →