Problem with "Output data is huge!"

Hi to all,
i’m dealing with this problem “Output data is huge!”.
Like in the screenshoot below i have “called” a link to download and manipulate a file, but when i download this it return this warning and then i can’t make automatically work with the file (even if i click on show data anyway). So i have searched this setting to enlarge the maximum number of Mb of a received file, but i don’t find any setting (On SSH, settings or node setting). So my question is simple, there is a way or a workaround to avoid this warning? Thank you

Hey @Giorgio,

That message is there to help prevent the browser from crashing when loading the data, Is it a file you are downloading or is it JSON data? You could try a different output type but you should also be able to work with that data still, What I would do is use a smaller dataset to build out your workflow if you are planning to change the string then when it comes to actually running it will be fine.

2 Likes

Thank you Jon, yes is a file, and i have seen that if i execute the workflow it work :slight_smile: , so I think it’s not a real problem, but a curiosity, maybe you could think about making this warning optional in a setting screen.

Hey @Giorgio,

That is not a bad idea, I will change this to a feature request.