I am building a telegram bot for tech support.
What this bot has to do:
- Authorize the user (get his contact)
- Send a menu with some knowledge base
- Being able to transfer messages from this user further to a rocket.chat app.
Here is the problem:
If I send several text messages simultaneously (with less than a second of delay) or a gallery of photos, my n8n cannot handle it, because they are all coming at the same time.
Some of the executions are failing, some of them are not even register, some of them are in the Running state, despite having timeout setup, and I am unable to Stop them. Some of them spiting out SQLITE_BUSY: database is locked.
When I attempting to Stop them, there is an error:
last 15 lines from n8n-error.log
- **n8n version:0.230.3
- **Database (default: SQLite):SQLite
- **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):did not changed that in env, so I guess main
- **Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):pm2
- **Operating system:Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
What should I do, to prevent this behavior? I understand, that SQLite is designed for use in single-user scenarios. Should I use another database? Or is there another solution?