São Paulo August 2024 Meetup - Report 📸

(Portuguese version below the pictures)

On August 10, 2024, the Brazilian n8n Community came together for the first N8N Meetup in São Paulo, which took place on Avenida Paulista, the main economic center of Latin America.

Our meetup was attended by 40 people, in addition to 3 guest speakers who spent the day talking about N8N, Supabase, WhatsApp Marketing and Chatwoot, all of whom are deeply connected to n8n.

It was an incredible day and we will soon meet in person again.

I thank Bart and n8n for making me an Ambassador and allowing me to organize these incredible meetings with the community.

No dia 10 de Agosto de 2024 a Comunidade Brasileira de N8N se uniu para o primeiro n8n Meetup São Paulo, que aconteceu na Avenida Paulista, o principal centro econômico da América Latina.

Nosso encontro teve a participação de 40 pessoas, além de 3 palestrantes convidados para passar o dia falando de N8N, Supabase, WhatsApp Marketing e Chatwoot, todas amplamente conectadas no n8n.

Foi um dia incrível e em breve vamos nos reunir presencialmente novamente.

Agradeço ao Bart e ao n8n por me tornar Embaixador e poder organizar esses encontros incríveis com a comunidade.

16 Likes

So great!

Congrats @luizeof :heart_eyes: I’m sure you did a good job to coordinate this awesome innaugural event :slight_smile:

Long live the n8n community in Brazil! :star_struck:

Cheers!

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks a lot for organizing it, @luizeof. It’s also great to see how many people participated. Amazing job! I could not think of anyone better for hosting our first meetup in Brazil than you, who has been an integral part of the n8n community for so long and helped so much promote us there. Thanks!

3 Likes

Não é possível gravar estes eventos pra comunidade, não sou da região e não consigo acompanhar, devem ter mais perfis assim?

a idéia dos eventos presenciais é ficar só presencial mesmo. Você pode acompanhar os eventos online em n8n · Luma

Hey guys! Since we’re an international community it’s fine to post in Portuguese, but please also add the English translation for the rest of us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sabe quando vai ser a próxima @luizeof ?