sevDesk Integration

SevDesk (sevdesk.de/) is a great tool to write invoices and do all the accounting for companies. It’d be great to have an integration.

There is a Swagger doc for their API: Swagger UI

Hey @pballhausen,

could you please explain the use case you are interested in?

Thanks

of course.

the main usecase would be generating invoices - via manual workflow or via cronjob at the beginning of each month or at the end of the week.

example: posting data to sevdesk, generating an invoice and send invoice via mail to the customer.

@pballhausen got it. This is next on my list. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

The use-case for the sevdesk integration is to connect SevDesk invoice-writing to my CRM (HubSpot).

Hey :slight_smile:
I’m new to n8n. Is there any update on this node? Otherwise I’d go ahead and write a node :slight_smile:

Created WIP Pull Request :slight_smile: WIP: ✨ add sevdesk node by gitcedric · Pull Request #2787 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

1 Like

hey,

actually i was very happy to see that exactly a plugin exists which i wanted to use. But seems it did not finish as “Community Node”.

Can i assist somehow to get this finished? I wasnt able to locate the community node repository for this as described on gh

Heyho :slight_smile: ,
I have created a community node for the Sevdesk API based on @ced initial work. :tada:

You can find the package here:

In the next few days, I’ll be adding functions for Orders and Vouchers.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback of any kind. For your improvement suggestions, it’s best to create an issue in the GitHub repository. Alternatively, you’re welcome to send me a PM.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Hey, excellent! I am installing it right now and will give feedback soon. Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thank you very much, awesome work :slight_smile:

1 Like