Try to use update feature in "Google Sheets"

Hi dear friends
In my case:
I add a row to my table in google sheets
Now I want to use update feature to update several cells in that row.

Unfortunately I don’t know how to use key for updating my data in google sheets.

Can anyone please help me to solve my problem please?

Best regards;

That functionality does get used in this example workflow (Node: “Update in Sheet”):

You just have to define the name of the key to match the data. In the example workflow above it is “URL”. So what it does is to check for each item in the incoming data what value it has for “URL”. It checks then in Google Sheets if it can find a row that has the same value in the column with the name “URL”. If it finds such a row it updates the data of that row.

Hi Jan - the link no longer works. Does this flow still exist?

You can find an example in our documentation here:

Thanks Jan.

You are welcome. Have fun!

I’ve tried every single tutorial out there and followed the documentation thoroughly. I cannot get the Update function to work. Everything else works just fine (Create, Append etc) and even the Update function is saying that the task is executed successfully but no matter what, nothing updates in the Google Sheets.

I’m pretty positive that there is a bug in the latest version and this function just doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the same issue. The output says it has updated the row but nothing changes.