I am trying to attach an image(converted to binary) to a http request but its says no binary data exists in node.
What is the error message (if any)?
No binary data exists on item!
Please share your workflow
Share the output returned by the last node
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version:
- Database (default: SQLite):
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
- Operating system:
Welcome to the community
Does the binary data exist in the node before you use it? In this case foes Code1 output the binary data as well?
Looking at the flow I there are actually two items. Assume that one probably has binary data and another does not. And it then fails for the one that does not. So what you probably want to do is:
- Change the code in the Code-Node to combine both items to have one single time that contains data + binary data
- Change the Merge-Node and to not use “Mode: append” (as that means that there are 2 items) and rather choose: “Mode: Combine” and “Combination Mode: Merge By Position”
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.