UUIDs for workflow, workflow execution, node and node for UUID generation

The idea is:

I am currently working with Dialogflow CX API and n8n, making custom chatbot integration. It works like charm. Sorry for the offtopic, but I noticed something interesting. Each abstraction layer in Dialogflow CX (Agent, Intent, Flow, Session, etc.) has its ID, RFC4122 UUID compliant. I am even using Agent UUID as a namespace for providing V5 as a Dialogflow Session identifier, with FunctionItem node and after setting NODE_FUNCTION_ALLOW_EXTERNAL=uuid.

I think that using UUID for Workflow and Workflow Execution along with classic sequential ID could be somehow beneficial. You are currently using this for the Webhook Node path after the initial setup of this node. In my opinion, even setting UUID for each Node after creation could improve the user experience. Then, each Node UUID could be mapped to use in data reference instead of name. Changing the name of the Node after direct reference ($node[“node_name”]) is complicated.

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

As a tester of course. I am comfortable with Docker, so I can initialize an additional separate instance of n8n and test it.