Vbout Integration

It would help if there was a node for: Vbout.com

Vbout-com is a marketing automation platform designed to help businesses of any size and in any market generate more leads, convert more customers and improve their sales volume.

My use case:

I need to transfer revue(getrevue.co) subscribers to vbout.

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

I don’t have the knowledge in JavaScript, but I can help and provide credentials
I really want to be part of the integration in order to learn and create my own nodes

Hello there,
Is there an integration for Vbout pls?

Hey @Ann_Digital,

Welcome to the community :tada:

Can you please share your use case? This will help us (or anyone creating this node) understand the various use cases and implement them. Also, please don’t forget to upvote them.

Hello Harshil,

I’m quite new to this sector. I’d like to create an automated sales funnel. From Capturing a lead from a landing page (way) + Booking appointment from Tucalendi + Outlook calendar + emailing Vbout .

However, I can’t see neither Vbout or Tucalendi in your drop-down list. Just wanted to know if this is something that can be added or created by myself.

Really appreciate your reply.

Regards,
Ann

1 Like

Hey @Ann_Digital,

Thank you for sharing the use case. Currently, we don’t have nodes for both Vbout and Tucalendi. However, you can always use the HTTP Request node to interact with the APIs of these platforms. Otherwise, you can also create the nodes for them!

Hi Harshil,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Cheers,
Ann

1 Like

Indeed it would be nice to have a VBout node, especially triggers.

The case scenario is syncing data between VBout and CRMs.
That said, some of the current CRM nodes (such as Salesforce) do not have triggers so a true RT sync is hard a this point.

1 Like