Thank you Ricardo!
I believe the 3 essential actions, in order of priority, would be:
- Create a task
- Create a folder/project (they are kind of the same thing in Wrike)
- Add a comment in a folder/project/task (much lower priority afaic)
For task creation, the parameters could be:
- Description (optionally supporting both plain text and HTML)
- The parent folder [default: root of personal space]
- Assignee [default: leave unassigned (or self-assign?)]
For folder/project creation, same as task but no assignee.
For comments, the only strict requirements would be the comment’s text and the folder/project/task to send the comment to, although Zapier has a smart logic for that (comment folder by default, unless task is selected by either ID or name; using name, the task is automatically created if one with the given name does not exist in the given folder).
- Create task from reaction to Slack message
- Create project from new Git issues
- Add comment to project from Email tag
Hope that helps!