I am able to see my workspace as “online” - yet when I try to open the instance - it shows the 503 error. Billing is good and everything says it’s online, but when pressing open the instance i am ment again with 503 and request to magic link that puts me back in the admin. I am running version 2.33.4
I reached out to both help and support emails as well as created a support ticket, but i have not gotten any response (besides the ai one) and no ticked id.
Hi @David_Lockert Welcome!
The dashboard showing “online” only means the workspace is provisioned, the 503 comes from the app process failing to serve on that build. Redeploy it on a different build instead: in the admin dashboard go to Manage > Workspace, and under Updates & maintenance pick an earlier build in the n8n version dropdown, then select Change version. It redeploys with a 1 to 2 minute restart. If the 503 began right after an automatic upgrade to 2.33.4, go back to the version you were on before that. Set Release track to Stable at the same time if it is currently on Beta.