I want to check the IF node to get the output using
$('IF Node'). The second method always giving empty when the IF is false. I also want to get does a node is executed. So, here are 5 questions I want to ask:
- Why does values cannot be retrieve when the IF is false using `$(‘IF node)’ method?
- Why does when I drag a propertise from the left side, would give
$nodewhich NOT documented. I try to grasp this method, and this only method would works when the
IF nodeis false.
- If I make a mistake is 2nd question, could you show the documentation how to use
- When a non executed node be retrieve by
$('IF node'), why doesn’t this both return
- Why can’t I check if a node is executed using
'A not executed node' in $node?
Well, I know I can use the Merge nodes to do a
Waiting. But it just make my workflow too long, because I have much not executed nodes which I should add Merge node as many as the not-executed-node. The workflow I design in this question is just an example. The truth is, Q3 and Q4 would use IF Node to check
$('Not Executed Node')?.all(), and it return “Please execute the node first”.
Update: When I use Merge for waiting, some nodes (and unfortunately, the one should not be executed) in a line with Merge would be forcely executed randomly. It also make the Merge return values which it shouldn’t. This is why I also not using Merge.
?. or as simple as
'some props' in $node just to check the not executed nodes?
no data, execute "IF4" node first
No data found for item-index: "0"
'Any Nodes' in $nodealways
The workflow below would works because I comment the problematic lines. Please uncomment to simulate my question.
- n8n version: 0.227.0
- Database (default: SQLite): Default 8gears/n8n-helm-chart
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker, Helm Chart
- Operating system: Docker