Error message (Notion <> Discord)

Hello n8n community!

I’m getting this error message on a bunch of automation I built. They used to work perfectly and in the last couple of days I get an error:
“The following error occurred on workflow activation:
400 -{« object":“error”,“status”:400,“code”:“validation_error”,“message”:“runQuery”}

Here is a screenshot of the workflow:

Here is my current setup

Thanks a lot!

Hi @Barberg, I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Chances are your database structure has changed but the changes aren’t reflected in the trigger node. Could you share your workflow and confirm the structure of your Notion database?

Thanks for the help @MutedJam!
Here is the database structure:

I don’t believe we’ve made any changes

As for the workflow, here it is below. It says the credentials don’t exist which is weird because they used to work :sweat_smile:

Oh so the error you are seeing is with your credentials? In this case, can you make sure you are using a valid API token and also ensure you have shared your Notion database with your n8n integration?

I just tested the trigger node on my side and it seems to work fine in principle.

The credential error just appeared when I shared the workflow here actually, in N8N it just says
The following error occurred on workflow activation:
400 -{« object":“error”,“status”:400,“code”:“validation_error”,“message”:“runQuery”}

The workflow works fine when manually executed but it doesn’t trigger on its own

Hm, tbh I am a bit puzzled which validation might have failed here. Can you confirm your API token is still valid and your Notion database is still shared with your n8n integration?

If you remove the trigger node and add a new one from scratch, does this work?

It seems to work if I recreate a trigger node from scratch! So I guess I have to recreate the triggers for all the workflows that stopped working then?

Thank you so much for your help

Tbf, this was just a shot in the dark. I still don’t know why your trigger node no longer wants to talk to Notion :frowning:

Is your new trigger node using different credentials perhaps or has your database gotten a new ID from Notion for any reason?

I literally copied the previous node to the letter ahah
And the credential it says: “Connection tested successfully”

Just a thought but Notion just released an update with Teamspaces perhaps that changed the structure/ids?