Gmail node is not executing automatically after every minute

I’ve set the workflow to trigger automatically after every minute but it never happens

When I click on execute workflow it works like charm but what’s the point of building automation if it doesn’t happen automatically

Also, my gmail and google sheet accounts credentials expire after sometime. I’ve published my app in google cloud console but I saw someone saying :

“To resolve this, re-authenticate your Gmail credentials in n8n by reconnecting or re-authenticating, ensuring the “Auth URI Query Parameters” are set to access_type=offline&prompt=consent to always receive a refresh token.”

How to do that? Can someone guide me? I don’t seem to find any option where I can input Auth URI query parameters

Thanks in advance for help

Cheers

Hey @ni_Dev hope all is well.

The trigger does wake up every minute, but the execution will only happen if it yields new emails. If there is no new emails, the it goes to sleep for another minute and then it all repeats.

As for expiring credentials, go to your credentials and click on Sign in with Google.

See this video from n8n too about it:

Hi, @ni_Dev Hi, you need to reconnect your Gmail account to refresh your credentials. I think there is a rule from Google that requires this to be done within a certain duration.

Okay I will try it out and give you feedback

Thanks… figured it out