Hello N8N community. Is there anyone who faced this kind of issue

Describe the problem/error/question

I’m running N8N with kubernetes deployment with N8n deployment and worker deployment image versions are 1.3.1 both, and database is Postgres 13.10. My workflow is running successfully but it is giving errors in logs? Does anyone faced this kind of issue before? below my error

What is the error message (if any)?

RangeError: Invalid status code: 1008
at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:399:5)
at ServerResponse.writeHead (node:_http_server:344:11)
at ServerResponse.writeHead (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/on-headers/index.js:44:26)
at ServerResponse._implicitHeader (node:_http_server:335:8)
at ServerResponse.end (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/compression/index.js:103:14)
at ServerResponse.send (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:232:10)
at Push.handleRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/dist/push/index.js:37:30)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/dist/push/index.js:101:68
at newFn (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/express-async-errors/index.js:16:20)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @Kylychbek, this sounds like you might need to update your reverse proxy/load balancer configuration. @lathanar shared details on how to configure nginx over here:

Perhaps you can give this a go and let us know if you’re still having trouble afterwards?

I use alb ingress controller. Have you ever chance to do it with alb controller within kubernetes? Could you please suggest what can I do in my case?

I am not familiar with ALB I am afraid, so you might need to check with the respective community/support team on this topic.

Alternatively, you could consider switching back to server-sent events (which is the technology used by n8n before v1). This approach is deprecated but will still work. To do so, set the N8N_PUSH_BACKEND=sse environment variable.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.