📣 HIRING: Freelance/Agency AI Automation Engineer (n8n / Make / APIs) — Remote

Hi Ruben,

I’m co-founder of Staffloop, an automation agency specializing in n8n workflows and AI integration. Your post is a perfect match for what I do daily.

Here’s what I’ve built recently that’s directly relevant:

  • A full B2B prospecting pipeline (scraping → data enrichment → AI scoring with Claude API → CRM export) — 200+ prospects/week, 85% time saved on sourcing

  • An AI content pipeline (editorial calendar → Claude API generation → human review → multi-channel publishing) — 8h/week saved

  • Sales outreach automation with personalized sequences and pipeline reporting

My stack: n8n (self-hosted + cloud), Make, Claude/OpenAI APIs, Notion, Lemlist, HubSpot, Apollo, Airtable, NocoDB. I run everything on Docker/VPS with reverse proxy.

I also work as a tech recruiter at BitTalent (Web3), which means I understand both the business logic and the technical execution — exactly what you need for a product owner of automation systems.

Happy to DM you with more details or jump on a quick call.

Hugo