Locked out of n8n Cloud instance (muzam11) - Registered with temporary email

Hi n8n Team & Community,

I have been locked out of my n8n Cloud workspace instance (muzam11.app.n8n.cloud).

  • Instance URL: muzam11.app.n8n.cloud
  • Username: offshorelinx14
  • Issue: I know my password, but I registered using a temporary email address that I no longer have access to. I have already sent an email to support@n8n.io.

I have crucial workflows saved on this workspace that I need access to. Could a community moderator or support agent please assist in updating the account owner email address to my active email so I can regain access?

Thank you!

Hey @muzammil_aslam, while you wait for a response, here are some things that might help:

Suggested resources

Automatically matched to your question.

Docs:

Forum:

@dago, @heizenberg, @Jon_James - you’ve helped with similar issues before, can you take a look?

Automatically suggested by n8n’s community bot. It’s a pilot - please share feedback here.

Hi @muzammil_aslam Welcome!
The inbox is not needed to sign in, the address is only your login name. Open n8n.io - Workflow Automation, enter the temporary address with your password, then go to Settings > Personal, replace the Email field with your active address and press Save. That one change moves the owner, the login and the invoices to the new address, as long as that address is not already on another n8n account.
The only case where that page is missing is a deactivated workspace. Then it is support’s job and nothing a moderator can do from here, the Cloud address is help@n8n.io: send the workspace name and proof of ownership such as the billing details.
Change instance ownership or username | Deploy | n8n Docs

Unfortunately no one in the community (including moderators) can change the owner email on an n8n Cloud instance. Only the official n8n support team can do that.

You’ve already done the most important step… emailing support@n8n.io. That’s the correct channel.