Monday Column Updates Error since downtime

I’m getting an error since I has downtime on my hosted N8N version on 13th/14th Feb.

My Monay board integration no longer works. I had been using it to update multiple column values at once as part of my workflow.

The error is

ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘change_multiple_column_values’)

Details
Stack

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'change_multiple_column_values')
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/MondayCom/MondayCom.node.js:480:58)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:675:19)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:656:53

Information on your n8n setup

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

hello @Damian

Please, provide a workflow example. it’s not clear what the issue is about.

Thanks, I’ve pasted in the broken part of the workflow (the Mondaycom4 node) and included the working nodes that trigger before it. It had been working fine for weeks so something in the Monday node must have changed? Or maybe Monday changed something?

The workflow seems to be correct. Try to replace the Mondaycom Node with the new one. I rarely have situations when the node’s property from the drop-down list gets broken.

Thanks, I managed to resolve it in the end by updating my version of N8N. There had been some changes to the Monday API and my version was out of date.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.