N8n Builder

Continuing the discussion from Looking for an n8n Freelancer / Automation Builder:

Hi, I saw your post looking for an n8n implementation partner. The setup you described fits closely with the kind of automation work I’m currently building — especially lead capture, qualification, AI-powered workflows, API integrations, webhooks, notifications, and CRM/Sheets automation.

I work hands-on in n8n and have built workflows including:

• Lead capture → qualification → Google Sheets/CRM → automatic notifications
• AI-powered enquiry triage that categorizes messages, summarizes them, and generates suggested responses
• Webhook/API-based workflows connecting forms, external services, Gmail, Sheets, and other tools

I’m comfortable working with REST APIs, JSON, webhooks, authentication, conditional logic, AI/LLM integrations, and multi-step n8n workflows. I’m also comfortable implementing WhatsApp Business/API workflows where the required provider/API access is available, including lead handling, AI responses, human handoff, follow-ups, and booking logic.

I focus on keeping workflows modular, understandable, testable, and maintainable rather than creating unnecessarily complicated automations.

Availability: 30–40 hours/week
Timezone: PKT (UTC+5), with flexibility for international clients
Pricing: $15–20/hour or fixed-price per project depending on scope
Ongoing work: Yes — I’m specifically interested in building a long-term implementation partnership.

Portfolio: https://sarahshehzad.com

I’d also be happy to start with the small paid test project you mentioned.

If useful, I can share screenshots/workflow diagrams of relevant n8n builds as well.

Automation that catches leads, triages them and notifies the right person without failing quietly is the hard part of what you describe, and I’ve built two systems like that.

I’m Matt, a solo developer in Detroit (ET) running Detroit Web Agent. One is a lead triage pipeline. Python fetchers pull job posts from several public boards on a schedule, dedupe and score them, and an LLM drafts a response. Every draft goes through a rule-based validator covering allowlisted claims, banned words and language match. A failed draft gets one retry with the exact failure fed back. A second failure goes to a human-review queue with an email alert, and every action is written to an append-only ledger.

The other is a missed-call text-back line. A Twilio voice webhook rings the owner first. On no-answer, a Supabase edge function verifies the Twilio signature, texts the caller back within seconds, logs the miss to Postgres and pushes the caller into HubSpot.

Most of my production automation runs as Supabase edge functions and Python workers, with n8n for orchestration. I have about 20 hours a week.

I can walk you through either build on a live screen-share, just reply here or DM.

Your AI-powered enquiry triage setup — categorizing messages, summarizing them, and matching suggested responses — is exactly the kind of layered workflow we build at Occelatus Labs.

For this, I’d connect your lead capture layer to a qualification branch via modular n8n flows, route enriched records into your CRM or Sheets, trigger notifications through Gmail or WhatsApp Business, and wrap an LLM node around the triage logic so categorization and response drafts are ready before a human ever opens the thread. Each module is independently testable and swappable as your stack changes.

We build DFY n8n automations, data pipelines, and API integrations — 200+ workflows shipped across lead gen, AI triage, webhook orchestration, and CRM sync. Clients come back because the builds run without handholding.

One question before we scope a discovery call: is your CRM already chosen, or is picking the right tool part of what you’d want input on?

Wheeler | Occelatus Labs | occelatus.io

Hi, I’m Abdelrahman from Egypt. I’m an n8n automation developer with hands-on experience building AI workflows, API integrations, webhooks, and JavaScript nodes.

I’m interested in working on this project and I’m available to start immediately. I’m also happy to do a small test task first to demonstrate my skills.

Please let me know the details and how we can proceed.