[Node] TripAdvisor

It would help if there was a node for:

TripAdvisor

• Location Details provides access to comprehensive information about a location such as name, address, rating, and URLs for the listing on Tripadvisor.
  • Location Photos provides access to high-quality recent photos for a specific location.
  • Location Reviews provides most recent reviews for a specific location.
  • Location Search returns a list of locations for a given search query.
  • Nearby Location Search returns a list of locations found near the given latitude/longitude.

My use case:

Automatic review reply.

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

Yes

Unfortunately I don’t have access to all functions with my API key^1, but at least I was able to test location details, photos and reviews successfully. Tomorrow I will publish the custom node anyway, maybe someone else has a use for it. :grin:

1. Tripadvisor: “Get access to location details and up to 5 reviews and 5 photos per location”
Screenshots Tripadvisor custom node

Update: I just published it (n8n-nodes-tripadvisor). It would be nice if someone could confirm that it works. :sweat_smile: I have not had any problems with the API key restricting local testing, but on my self-hosted n8n instance I only get the message “User is not authorised to access this resource with an explicit deny”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You should be able to retrieve the last 5 reviews of a location : Location Reviews

Do you plan to open a PR on github?