Problem with HTTP module

I get error “ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘includes’)” while trying to send HTTP request. I’m sure that all parameters are correct. It seems like HTTP module can’t process json keys that includes uppercase letters in the body

Welcome to the community @webpyton !

Can you please post an example node that we can check it out. Thanks!

Screenshot_1

Hi @webpyton, any chance you can select the problematic node on your n8n canvas, press Ctrl+C and then insert the data you have copied here on the forum? This would allow everyone here on the forum to simply run the node on their end and debug any issues it might have. Also, it’d be great if you could confirm which version of n8n exactly you are currently running. Thank you so much!

Thanks @webpyton! I’ve edited your post to avoid exposing your API key and will test your node as soon as I have a bit of time.

Can you also confirm the n8n version you are running?

n8n version - 0.196.0

Thanks @webpyton. Could you try upgrading to the latest n8n version? There have been a few bug fixes for the HTTP Request node since 0.196.0 and I think there’s a good chance the problem is already fixed by one of these.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.