Hi technaros,
This sounds very aligned with how I like to build.
I’m a PhD in Computer Science, product developer, and I’ve been building n8n + LLM workflows for real business/creator operations.
One relevant example: I recently built an internal sponsor pipeline for my YouTube/creator business with Gmail, Google Sheets, AI-assisted email classification/follow-up drafts, status tracking, and Telegram alerts. The goal was not a flashy demo, but something useful, safe, and maintainable.
I really like your sandbox-first setup: test accounts, synthetic data, documented JSON export, and no production credentials on my side. That’s exactly the kind of clean boundary I prefer.
Relevant fit:
- n8n + LLM workflows
- Gmail / Google Sheets / API integrations
- business ops and creator/sponsor workflows
- status tracking, alerts, human approval steps
- product/dev background
- clear documentation and handoff
I’d be happy to start with one small scoped workflow or workflow audit, so you can quickly see how I communicate, build, and document things.
Best,
Raphaël

