Webhook Output Data after returning 200 code

I have created a webhook by confirming it using intent confirmation. This required the webhook to be in production mode. The issue I am facing now is that I cannot see any data coming out of my webhook in the UI so I cannot format my workflows properly. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Not sure if I fully understand. But, you can see what the webhook receives looking at the executions (Left menu).

Hi Ricardo, the issue I’m having is that I want to create a workflow where the next node In the workflow has data from the webhook node. I cannot however seem to do this when the webhook is active as it dosent show data coming in via the UI.

Hey @aziadlourad,

You will have to use the Test URL while building the workflow. Once your workflow is ready, that’s when you should use the Production URL. When you sue the Test URL, you will be able to see the output and reference it in the next nodes in your workflow.

Hi @harshil1712 . So I cant use the Test URL as my webhook can only be activated by being in production mode. This is because I need to return a 200 code when authenticating the webhook and this can only be done in production mode.

Hey @aziadlourad,

When you use the Test URL, you will have to manually execute the workflow. On every successful execution, the node sends a 200, unless you change that in the node.

If for some reason, there is still a restriction, you can copy the data from one of the executions and mock that in the Function node.

Hey @aziadlourad,

Do you still need help with this?

1 Like

Hi, no thankfully its fixed. thank you!

1 Like