Workflow won't stop running, even after successfully completing

I have a workflow that is successfully completing, but it repeats over and over until I eventually have to just turn it off. It repeated so many times this past time it used up all my plan credits on one of my rapidapi apps. I have tried everything I know to stop it and can’t seem to get it to stop repeating

can someone check this out and see if they can see why?

EDIT: I can’t post the workflow here due to character limitations. how do I post large workflows?

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @djjace :wave: I’m not too sure of what version of n8n you’re running, or how you’re running n8n, but given that you aren’t able to post the workflow - is it possible that you’re running such a large workflow with so much data that the instance crashes? You could try to access the instance in a different tab while that workflow/problem node runs and see if it is reachable in that time, or instead if you encounter an error. It might be too much data to process at once.

I posted the stripped down workflow in another thread. I had to remove pretty much al the fields.

the workflow ends fine. it fiunctions perfectly and ends. then starts right back up again, and again, and again

It looks like another user replied in that thread with a good question to try to help you debug this further :slight_smile: I’m going to close this thread since troubleshooting is happening there, and we can pick it up from there!