Screenshot

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you
Chris

• n8n version: Version 0.217.0
  • Database you’re using: MariaDB 10.7
  • Running n8n with the execution process: own
  • Running n8n via: Docker in QNAP

I just had the same Problem on 0.217.1, but I thought it was my fault (probably still was), as I completely filled up the disk on the VPS, so no data could be saved any more. (let’s not talk about that :see_no_evil:) After that I got some rouge workflows which were in a running state but could not be found (same error message than you have).

For me, that just happened after changing the db to MySQL, so MySQL could not save anything and was in that state for about 2 hours.

I cleaned up the running workflows by changing the state of the workflows to “failed” in the database. (do not do that, at least until someone other says that is OK ^^)

@n8nteam
Is there a better way of handling a case like this?

EDIT:
I’ve just checked, and I definitely could have done a better job on fixing them, I forgot to add a failed in time on some of them^^:

Screenshot

Hey @chrisade (and @FelixL), this is actually a bug that was fixed in version 0.217.1. You can find more information here: executions continually running · Issue #5561 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub. Thanks for making n8n better!

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.