Appwrite Node request

Appwrite is an open source backed framework for any type of application. provides 70-80 % of the features present in firebase is one of the most promising looking platform in the open source community.
It has an extensive Rest APi which can be used to communicate with the server for almost any type of resource.
There should be a node for it in n8n so that it may benefit many users of n8n and appwrite

Appwrite integration would be great! Is there any progress so far? Did you get in touch with the developers?

1 Like

It is so amazing.
I use appwrite for my database and I am so excited to see it. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Are there any new news about appwrite node?

The PR is created @mooghermez

and here is the npm package with installation instructions too.
Waiting for the PR to merge, however you can still sue the npm package

Any news about production version of AppWrite node?

Hey @Ruslan_Yanyshyn,

You can find the AppWrite node in the community node repo, This allows our community members to create and maintain nodes that are important to them. In theory anything in the community node repo could be ready for production environments.

Thank you, I just installed that node. But it’s already outdated since Appwrite changed it path to documents and now required to include database id along with collection id. I can’t find that option in that node where I can put that database id.

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll try to add this option in the node. Can you open a GitHub issue for this on the node repo?

Yes I did.
Thank you.

The issue has been resolved and published.
thanks for informing.

@Ruslan_Yanyshyn please create new individual issues on GitHub for Feature requests. I’ll look into it individually. 1 issue = 1 feature request.

Thanks, I created.