Chat Trigger timeout/error

Describe the problem/error/question

While testing my AI agents the Chat Trigger stopped working for manual testing. When I submit my text, the chat trigger stays stuck at the ‘chat bubble’ stage then eventually times out and doesn’t print anything to the UI. In the dev console, when it times out, I get the following error:

What is the error message (if any)?

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘length’)
at index-nECGTgYf.js:175:270906
at sentryWrapped (helpers.ts:98:1)
(anonymous) @ index-nECGTgYf.js:175
sentryWrapped @ helpers.ts:98

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

{

"sessionId": "test-a2d51b01-3030-4373-bdbf-c1f0575d8ba5",

"action": "sendMessage",

"chatInput": "hi"

}

]

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.24
  • Database (default: SQLite): NA
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): default
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): cloud
  • Operating system: MacOS Sonoma

Hi @Alex_Stewart, I am very sorry for this. Unfortunately I am not quite sure what might cause this, @netroy is there a chance this is related to sentry-functionality?

Thanks! I opened a new cloud account and the problem isn’t happening there, so I’m not sure if its specific to my account as it was migrated from ai-beta to cloud version 1.24. But if I can get my old account back that would be great. :slight_smile:

Hi @Alex_Stewart, I am not quite sure which account you are currently using, but in general you can easily copy workflows between different n8n instances, regardless of whether they run a beta version or not. Check out Export and import | n8n Docs for details.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.