Coda Update Row - unpredictable behavior

Describe the problem/error/question

Unpredictable behavior in coda node for “Update Row”.
the same settings and names - in one case everything works, in the other case it doesn’t:

Link to watch detailed problem video online

What could be the problem?

ps I decided to ask a question, because constantly faced with such unpredictable behavior in Coda Update Row: either works or not or worked - then not.
It is not clear what the problem is.

10598_chrome_RxbUCUEf MConverter.eu

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

ERROR: The resource you are requesting could not be found
404 - {“statusCode”:404,“statusMessage”:“Not Found”,“message”:“Could not find a row with the specified ID or name.”} - Could not find a row with the specified ID or name.

Information on your n8n setup

  • n8n version: 1.29.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

  • n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Columns types are the same:

@soulphforum @EmeraldHerald

Hi! I apologize for the disturbance.
You wrote about updating the row

Have you had the same problem?
Would you mind telling me what the problem is?

Thank you very much!

Hey @Mikhail,

That is very strange, The error itself is coming back from Coda. I am not sure why it is saying it can’t find the row but my best guess here would be that the issue has something to do with the configuration in Coda.

I will see if I can find someone internally who might have more experience with Coda and could help.

1 Like

Hey @Jon !

Thank you for your reply and your willingness to help!

I think it’s a problem on the Coda side too, I just don’t understand what exactly the problem is.
I noticed that if the table in Coda has only those columns that we change, there are no problems. If there are many columns, then this problem occurs. This is the case in the example above.