Does not show execution

Hey guys, I have a problem on a client’s server, after I upgraded his server on digital ocean, it started to stop showing the execution data, it just keeps showing the loading icon infinitely, is there any variable to fix this?

is there any way to fix this?

Sorry to hear that you have problems but can you please fill out the issue template we created instead of deleting it? We added it for a reason, and the reason is that it contains important information to be able to help people with their problems. Thanks a lot!

Hey @jan, follow the info

Describe the problem/error/question

after i updated the client server on digital ocean, it started to stop showing the execution data, it just keeps showing the loading icon infinitely

What is the error message (if any)?

none, it just doesn’t show the execution data

Please share your workflow

Are in all workflows

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
    Version 0.222.3

• Database (default: SQLite):

• n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
    own

• Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
    Docker-Compose

• Operating system:
    Ubuntu 20.04 (LTS) x64

Thanks! You are on a quite an old version. There have been some fixes in recent versions, and even more fixes in the version that will be released next week. You can for now try 0.226.0 and see if that fixes your issues. Would be great if you could report back if you still have the issue on that version.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.