Hi!
I’ve built exactly this kind of “Content Factory” before. Automating short-form video isn’t just about connecting APIs; it’s about managing the logic of scripts, timestamps, and multi-modal AI (Video + Voice + Captions) without losing quality.
How I will build your video pipeline in n8n:
-
Script Intelligence: I’ll use Claude 3.5 Sonnet to analyze competitor hooks and rewrite them into high-converting scripts tailored to your brand voice.
-
Video Generation Orchestration: I’ll integrate with Veo (Google), Kling, or HeyGen/ElevenLabs (depending on your preference for avatars) via API, handling everything from prompt engineering to raw file management.
-
Precision Editing via JS: I’ll use JavaScript Code nodes in n8n to handle the logic of splitting videos into 8-second increments and aligning them with transcriptions for perfect pacing.
-
Cloud Infrastructure: I’ll set up the entire flow to pull from/save to Google Drive, ensuring your social media team has a ready-to-post library without manual uploads.
Why I’m the right fit:
-
Proven Video AI Experience: I have hands-on experience building automated content systems using Kling AI, ElevenLabs, and n8n.
-
Technical Ownership: I don’t need a step-by-step guide. I’ll handle the Docker/VPS environment, API rate limits, and error handling so the pipeline runs 24/7.
-
Live Proof: My own infrastructure is fully automated, from my portfolio site to my lead management. You can see my engineering style here: https://mikedevai.netlify.app/
Let’s connect and get this factory running:
-
WhatsApp: +375293761570
-
Telegram: @hely_chatbots
I’m ready to jump on a call, show you how I’ve handled video automation in the past, and start building your MVP this week.